- More personal and individual attention-Our group training consists of 2-10 people at a time, never more than that. In large group fitness classes, instructors don’t always have the time to make sure that every individual is using correct form. On top of that, injuries tend to be more common in large groups. However, our small training groups are just the opposite and allow us to make sure everyone is maintaining proper form, then able to spend more time with each person, learning about their fitness goals and any previous injuries. This helps each person maximize their workout results.
- More Bang for Your Buck. You really do get what you pay for. While private, one-on-one personal training still gives you the most personalized attention, small group training classes are the next best thing. Private personal training can be too pricey for many, and large group fitness classes are not as easily managed.
- Motivation. Let’s face it, working out alongside others tends to motivate us to keep up. If you are a competitive person, this is a huge benefit of small group fitness. If you are not competitive, you may be surprised at how much harder you push yourself during these small classes.
Besides, who doesn’t like a little bit of friendly competition?
- Variety. When it comes to fitness, it’s easy to get caught up in the same old routine. Unfortunately, your body will eventually adapt to the workout and stop responding. If you ask any one of my members, they will tell you they've never came and gotten the same workout twice. My workouts are purposeful and allow for everyone regardless of fitness level to participate.
- Camaraderie-Workouts love company. Sharing the workout with others enhance the experience and also gives you support from the other members. This keeps it fun and motivating.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in group training programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
We've created a community of people that actually look forward to coming and working out. We have fun, encourage each other, push pass limits, and get RESULTS. I encourage you to come try us out, if you don't like it, no worries. Who knows, you may love it (which I know you will) and it will change your life. Watch the videos, fill out your info, and let's get started:)